Swarovski Create Your Style Design Contest 2008

Son Başvuru Tarihi: 16 Mayıs 2008
Web Sitesi: www.create-your-style.c...
Water and a healthy environment have always been important issues for Swarovski since its foundation in 1895. Daniel Swarovski I was already an impassioned environmentalist who recognized the importance of maintaining the purity and sustainability of natural resources beyond the creation of perfect precision-cut crystals. He saw nature as the perfect designer - as well as an inexhaustible source of ideas.

Today, Swarovski enthusiastically supports international environmental projects and draws inspiration for its designs from nature.

All designs must be new, original and not available for sale and must not have won any previous contests.

Contestants should choose to be assigned to one of the following categories - Professional, Amateur or Student.

All submitted jewelry, accessories, home décor and paper craft designs must consist of at least 80% CRYSTALLIZED™ – Swarovski Elements. The remaining 20% may consist of wood, metal, paper or other material, except other cut crystals than Swarovski elements.

Participants must create and complete the finished design on their own, without outside assistance.

Participants are encouraged to use various techniques, such as sewing, gluing, knitting, crocheting, polymer clay, beading, etc.

Participants are required to submit two digital photographs of each design by May 16th, 2008. Included with the photograph, must be a complete list of CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements used to create the design, as well as the title of the design and any short story about the design (if applicable).

Submissions are not to exceed one cubic foot in dimension and five pounds in weight. Submissions to  [email protected] or mail to CREATE your STYLE™ Design Contest 2008 Swarovski North America, Ltd. 1 Kenney Drive, Cranston, RI 02920

16 May 2008:
Swarovski must receive all applications from professionals, amateurs and students, two digital photographs and a list of incorporated CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements for entry.
30 June 2008: All semi-finalists will be notified via phone or email.
18 July 2008: All semi-finalists will be required to submit their finished design to Swarovski. Once received, Swarovski will send the semi-finalist the CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements and the $50.00 gift check.
29 August 2008: The 5 finalists in each category will be notified via phone or email.
15 October 2008: Winners will be announced in New York

You may submit as many entries as you wish for contest, however you may only compete in one category: Professional, Amateur or Student. Completed application, two digital photographs (jpg or gif and not to exceed 2 Mbytes) of the design and a complete list of CRYSTALLIZED™ – Swarovski Elements used must be submitted by registration deadline of May 16th, 2008. Do not send finished pieces.

The top 20 designs from each category: Professional, Amateur, Student will be chosen by a panel of jurors and notified on 30 June 2008. Semi-finalists will be required to send Swarovski their design piece(s) no later than 18 July 2008, or Swarovski will assume the semi-finalist has chosen not to continue in the contest. All semi-finalists will receive the CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements used to make their design, plus a $50.00 gift check. Every effort will be made to send the participant the exact CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements used, but substitutions may be necessary.

The panel of jurors will choose 5 finalists per category: Professional, Amateur, and Student. All finalists will be notified by 29 August 2008. All finalists will be invited to New York on 15 October 2008, where the winners will be announced. 

Finished Pieces 
The finished pieces will not be returned to the designers as all designs may be photographed for a professional book as well as be displayed internationally and shown as examples at our various events and trade fairs throughout the year.

Professional Category
First Prize:
 Trip to Wattens, Austria. 
Second Prize: 3.500 Dollars gift certificate towards CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements 
Third Prize: 2.000 Dollars gift certificate towards CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements

Amateur Category
First Prize: Trip to Wattens, Austria. 
Second Prize: 3.500 Dollars gift certificate towards CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements 
Third Prize: 2.000 Dollars gift certificate towards CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements

Student Category
First Prize: 5.000 towards tuition. 
Second Prize: 2.500 towards tuition.
Third Prize: 1.000 towards tuition.
Yarışma Arşivi
Yayınlanan yarışmaların kategorik olarak listesi aşağıdadır. Ayrıntılarına ulaşmak istediğiniz kategoriyi listeden seçiniz.